MCO Season 3: Broadcast, release and transcriptions

La suite officielle en 26 épisodes par MoviePlus (Jean Chalopin) et Blue Spirit, diffusée sur TF1 en 2016.
Cez
Alchimiste bavard
Alchimiste bavard

Re: Any English-speaking fans here?

Message par Cez »

OMG, I'm totally in shock that 3rd season has already been broadcasted :D I've just found out! :D

Does anybody have English subs? Do you know when English voices will be available?

After season 3 there will be season 4, right? The 4th will be the last one?
Routard
Grand prêtre de la Cité - Webmaster
Genre : Homme

Message par Routard »

That's it! But no english subs available... The series should be broadcasted in english in early 2017?
And yes, at the moment they planned 4 seasons... but we have to wait one more year to know if broadcasters will pay for season 4.
Au revoir, à bientôt
Routard,
https://www.LesCitesdOr.com
Foebane72
Enfant du Soleil
Enfant du Soleil

Message par Foebane72 »

Routard a écrit :That's it! But no english subs available... The series should be broadcasted in english in early 2017?
And yes, at the moment they planned 4 seasons... but we have to wait one more year to know if broadcasters will pay for season 4.
If Season 4 is going to be the last ever season of this show, they'd have to discover THREE Cities of Gold in 26 episodes! Not possible! (Unless they've gotten good at city-hunting, of course!)
Cez
Alchimiste bavard
Alchimiste bavard

Message par Cez »

Routard a écrit :That's it! But no english subs available... The series should be broadcasted in english in early 2017?
I'm surprised that nobody made English subs since October O_o So I have to wait till English dubbing, because I don't speak French :( And probably we will see a confirmation about 4th season at the end of the last episode of 3rd season - when they will show some hint about the next adventure :) I hope that in season 4 they will find the rest of cities of gold and the series will end in a epic way! :D
Anastazia
Jeune Pichu
Jeune Pichu
Localisation : Beautiful Land Between Two Rivers, Heartland, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave, New World

Message par Anastazia »

Hello to all!

Oh, so wonderful to speak to others again! :D
I used to watch tMCoG when I was a girl. So, imagine my surprised - then disappointment - with "Secret Paths" (not a gamer), then the delight of season 3!
Psst... I've been watching season 3 on YouTube (please don't take them down!), ditto with trying to catch upon season 2. ;) Even though it's in French I get the jist of it, but... still miss a HUGE portion of it.
I understand there is an English version, but... to those in the US, we are severely tough out of luck unfortunately, unless you are REALLY lucky enough to have the proper equipment to view the UK English season 2 and season 3.

All in all, I am... oddly... liking the show! Unlike some old favorites (generally pointing fingers to all the new Star Wars and new Star Trek, then skewering of Jem and the Holograms, etc), the new seasons still hold (mostly) true to the original. Mostly. Though, one thing DID baffle me and I thought was a little out of context but, I'm accepting it now.

I know a BUNCH of US tMCoG fans are VERY hopeful to enjoy season 2 and season 3. Hopeful, being the key word.

Also, not sure how many of you here recall the OLD late '90s tMCoG/MCO chat groups and lists. My username on them was ZiaScully. Oh, how times have changed. ;)
LoonyLuna
Enfant du Soleil
Enfant du Soleil

Message par LoonyLuna »

Foebane72 a écrit :
LoonyLuna a écrit :Hello there!
Sorry I couldn't find a better topic for my question, but someone can help me? I need English subtitles, or French transcript for season 2, episode 20-25, and for the whole 3rd season! Anyone can help:?:
I too would like an English translation of Season 3 - it looks great, but I just wish I knew what the storyline was.

However, Season 2 is available on DVD in English in the UK - does that help?
I know they released it in English, I also have it, but when I translated some episodes of the 2nd season I discovered that some parts of the English version is different than the French. That's why I need a raw translation of the original. Or even French transcript. (I can't translate by only listening... I'm not that good yet. :( ) Pichu's scoops were cut in the English, too. :cry:
Thank you anyway!
Anastazia
Jeune Pichu
Jeune Pichu
Localisation : Beautiful Land Between Two Rivers, Heartland, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave, New World

Message par Anastazia »

Very cool!

I hope I get to see the last episode of season 3. :: sighs :: Long story.
Routard
Genre : Homme

La saison 3 en anglais ?

Message par Routard »

Salut,
Je n'ai pas eu le temps de chercher récemment, mais qu'en est-il de la diffusion de la saison 3 en anglais ? Y a t-il déjà eu un doublage ?
Quelqu'un pourrait mettre la main sur la traduction - officielle - des épisodes de la saison 3 en anglais (pas la traduction littérale) ?
Merci !

Hi,
I don't have time to search, but what about the broadcast of season 3 in English? Has there ever been a dubbing?
Someone could get the official translation of Season 3 episodes in English (not the literal translation)?
Thx
Au revoir, à bientôt
Routard,
https://www.LesCitesdOr.com
Cez
Alchimiste bavard
Alchimiste bavard

Re: La saison 3 en anglais ?

Message par Cez »

This is a good quastion!

I still wait for English voices in season 3...
Cez
Alchimiste bavard
Alchimiste bavard

Re: La saison 3 en anglais ?

Message par Cez »

Any news about English version? Anything? :(
Répondre