MBTI typing for MCO characters - personality profiling

De tout mais surtout de rien.
Répondre
Tika
Enfant du Soleil
Enfant du Soleil

MBTI typing for MCO characters - personality profiling

Message par Tika »

So has anyone ever looked into the MBTI or Myers Briggs Type Indicator method of describing personality types and predicting behavior? I think it might be interesting and possibly even useful for anyone writing or considering creating fan fiction when they're delving into the psychological make up of their characters. They have a little test that I took (and convinced my husband to take :lol: ) and found the results to be quite accurate and fun.

There are 16 personality types based on 4 dichotomies:

Extroversion/introversion
Intuition/sensing
Thinking/feeling
Perceiving/judging

This is from the website:

"Do you prefer to focus on the outer world or on your own inner world? This is called Extraversion (E) or Introversion (I).

Do you prefer to focus on the basic information you take in or do you prefer to interpret and add meaning? This is called Sensing (S) or Intuition (N).

When making decisions, do you prefer to first look at logic and consistency or first look at the people and special circumstances? This is called Thinking (T) or Feeling (F).

In dealing with the outside world, do you prefer to get things decided or do you prefer to stay open to new information and options? This is called Judging (J) or Perceiving (P)."

It's a bit difficult to type cartoon characters - although the creators of MCO season one we're paying a lot more attention to character development than most in my opinion. I've attempted to type my favorite characters here:

:Esteban: ENFP — Full of cheerfulness and encouragement, but also deep thoughts and even deeper fears, one of the most serious and silly types at the same time.

:Zia: INFJ or INFP

INFJ- A well of deep thoughts and feelings, as well as deep likes and dislikes that can clash silently, but powerfully, with the people around them, even those close to them.

INFP- Dreams and strongly held morals drive their quiet but occasionally loudly opinionated demeanor, balanced with their untamable compassion and empathy that pushes them towards other people.

:Tao: INTP-Brilliant but naive, a head full of ideas, curiousity, and a need for accuracy that picks apart even the most difficult problems except that of how deal with their need for other people.

:Mendoza: ISTP or ESTP

ESTP — Do the things no one else will because they goaded their friends into daring them to do it.

ISTP — The world is their playground and their goal is the highest point in the park, especially if it’s not only outside the boundaries but also farther than anyone has gone before.
Répondre