"Sa Machine Ailée" et autres histoires

C'est ici que les artistes (en herbe ou confirmés) peuvent présenter leurs compositions personnelles : images, musiques, figurines, etc.
Sandentwins
Vénérable Inca
Vénérable Inca

Re: "Sa Machine Ailée" et autres histoires

Message par Sandentwins »

Este a écrit : 23 mai 2020, 12:20 C'est mon chapitre préféré il est stylé !!
Parce que y'a Joey qui revient? he's got big himbo energy :3
:condor: Le meilleur personnage de toute la série, c'est la mère d'Esteban.:condor:

Deviantart -- Fanfictions
S1: 14/20
S2: 15/20
S3: 17/20

ImageImage
Este
Maître Shaolin
Maître Shaolin
Genre : Homme

Message par Este »

Oui c'est ça ! Et j'aime bien le titre !
Saison 1 : 18/20 :D
Saison 2 : 13/20 :roll:
Saison 3 : 19/20 :-@ :-@ :-@
Saison 4 : 20/20 :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@

Perso préféré : Laguerra
Couple préféré : Mendoza et Laguerra
chaton
Guerrier Maya
Guerrier Maya

Message par chaton »

dis Sandentwis ,commennt tu fais pour traduire tes fic d'anglais en français:https://archiveofourown.org/works/23790 ... s/57152173
je bloque car je ne piges pas l'anglais.Sur un autre ordi ,fallait apuyer sur un bouton et s'etait bon ,mais sur celui de maman... marche pas .alors comment tu fait? :?: :!: :?: :?:
Perso préféré : esteban
Couple préféré: esteban zia
:Sancho: :Pedro: le condor ? c'est pas d'l'or ?!?!?? ça vaut rien alors!!!!
Sandentwins
Vénérable Inca
Vénérable Inca

chaton a écrit : 28 mai 2020, 15:16 Dis Sandentwins, comment tu fais pour traduire tes fics d'anglais en français? https://archiveofourown.org/works/23790 ... s/57152173
Je bloque car je ne pige pas l'anglais. Sur un autre ordi, fallait appuyer sur un bouton et c'était bon, mais sur celui de maman... marche pas. Alors comment tu fais? :?: :!: :?: :?:
Sur Chrome, c'est clic droit et 'Traduire en français'.
Sur Firefox, tu peux te servir d'un add-on pour avoir la même fonction.
:condor: Le meilleur personnage de toute la série, c'est la mère d'Esteban.:condor:

ImageImage
Sandentwins
Vénérable Inca
Vénérable Inca

:condor: Chapter 21: Connection :condor:

Even though they flew for two days, they landed in Japan three days later.

Tina never thought she'd miss land so much. Road trips were long and boring, but at least she could doze away or lose herself in sketches to pass time; but now has been her turn to keep her eyes on the road, check directions and weather, and try to keep this old boat of a Condor moving straight. For hours on end without break, rising and falling with the sun, feeling her eyes and attention give way at every possible occasion.

At least, she's got to learn a lot about this big beast. One does not pilot a vehicle for so long without getting more acquainted with it. Learning from what Esteban said could get her so far, but there was so much she could only gain through hands-on experience; she's always been a practical learner. Active experience, combined with her now heightened sense of touch, managed to reveal so much about the Condor that helped make this journey a little easier: how to maintain good speed, how to turn easily, how to lock directions were such subtleties. It felt jarring, but not in a bad way, and she was starting to like it. If anything, it made this long, boring journey, a little less long.

Anything but Leon's pointless road trip games. She'd take anything at this point.

“So. Here we are.”, she claimed, stepping out of the Condor after hours of flying. “Japan.”

“It's Saturday afternoon.”, Leon noted after looking it up. “The forecast calls for nice weather this weekend.”

She stretched her arms, taking a good view of the bay. They've landed next to a small city, where every inch of ground was covered in buildings and towers of sorts. Of course, they could see the silhouette of a volcano in the distance, but luckily no ash clouds were coming out. It barely felt like they were in another country, much less another continent, but she knew it'd hit different the moment they stepped into the streets.

“So, what's our plan for now?”, she asked after a time of contemplation. “Because I'm not flying out for another half-day.”

“I'd love to update our map, but I've got no Wi-Fi. Unless you can figure out a nearby router's password.”

“Doesn't work that way.”, she repeated with the passive sing-songy tune of someone who's explained their gift over and over to a curious kid with no other distraction than asking annoying questions. “What about 3G?”

“Doubt they have Verizon here. Do they?”

“Well, we're fucked. Esteban, what's our plan?”

She turned around to face the Condor. Esteban hadn't said a word, nor had he moved out of his vessel for a good moment now. Tina tapped on the beak, and Esteban's light ghost popped out with surprise.

“Sorry, I was...I was lost in thought.”

“You're good, man?”

“Yes. I was contemplating.”

His eyes turned to the bay below them, and Tina's followed.

“It's so different. When I last came here, there were nothing but a few wooden houses along the harbor. It was small, and...and ancient.”

“Yeah...must be a shock for you, isn't it?”

He nodded. During the time of their travels, they've tried to catch him up on what happened in the world during these five hundred years: they've talked of manifest destiny, of the birth of Latin America and Hispanic identity, of the emergence of English as the lingua franca of the modern world, of the two World Wars and indeed, of Japan's rebirth as a technological hub. But for the two of them, all of these were things they've heard about, have been made to study in history and didn't really care about beyond a good grade or general knowledge. What did it feel like for Esteban, who's seen the world as it was before, who's known civilizations that were now extinct and met people whose names have been lost to history? How did it feel to see that everything he's known, everything he's believed in was now gone, replaced, changed, evolved beyond recognition?

It must be horrible, Tina thought. To be stuck in the same place, while everything moves on around you. To witness the passage of time only after it has come and gone.

“Well...if we want to keep going, we will need a map. I have guided us so far with ease, but this territory is tricky.”

“We can't access maps. No Wi-Fi.”, Leon complained.

“Back in my day, we didn't need a wife-high. Surely paper maps still exist today, do they?”

“I mean...yeah. But where do you want us to find one? Barge into a random souvenir shop and go hola pendejos, tienes un mapa de China, por favor y gracias?”

“There is always a way.”

She sighed, and sat down on the Condor's foot.

“Well, tell us when you find it. I don't even know how to ask for the way in Japanese.”

“Actually, a lot of people speak decent English. If we try, we might get somewhere.”

“We don't even know what we're looking for. Honestly, I'm too tired to even care, right now: I've flown for hours and I need a break.”

“It's the middle of the day, how can you be tired?”

“It's called jetlag, you douche!”

She tossed a dirty shirt from her bag at him, but he caught it and tossed it back.

“Well, Japan is several hours ahead of us. It's Friday evening back home.”

He gasped.
[…]

:condor: Read the rest at https://archiveofourown.org/works/23790 ... s/58967704 :condor:

ImageImage
Sandentwins
Vénérable Inca
Vénérable Inca

newcrewteam.png

It was covered in moss and lichen, as if it had laid to rest somewhere and nature had grown over it. Its bumpy head was covered in patches of barnacles like an old ship, or like a reverent whale. Slowly it rose from under the surface, and the sun revealed its golden sheen, unmistakable even under the marine plants and animals covering it.

It slowly moved forward, as if it were docking. Tina could see its huge fins as well, large branches of gold that have been spared by vegetation. What...kind of creature was it? It didn't look like a fish. A sea dragon? She had no idea, but she definitely took a picture of it with shaky, damp hands. The thing rose two appendages, that she saw to be antennae; they wriggled around for a moment, before standing back straight, as more of the creature's (?) body floated up to the surface.

“Is that…?”, Tina breathed.

Esteban nodded. Slowly, a metal pane shifted and pulled back, revealing a glass dome. It was foggy and slightly cracked, but she could see the insides of a pilot's cabin not unlike that of the Condor's.

And there was no one in there.

Esteban carefully touched to the golden vehicle, letting his light ripple over its windshield. Water was dripping from it, glistening under the sun, turning it into a shimmering creature straight out of a fantasy story. Yet it made no move in the water, and Tina saw that where water would have been dripping down, it was instead dripping up.

“I would like to introduce you to an old friend: the Thallios.”

ImageImage
chaton
Guerrier Maya
Guerrier Maya

Message par chaton »

Sandentwins a écrit : 28 mai 2020, 23:46
chaton a écrit : 28 mai 2020, 15:16 Dis Sandentwins, comment tu fais pour traduire tes fics d'anglais en français? https://archiveofourown.org/works/23790 ... s/57152173
Je bloque car je ne pige pas l'anglais. Sur un autre ordi, fallait appuyer sur un bouton et c'était bon, mais sur celui de maman... marche pas. Alors comment tu fais? :?: :!: :?: :?:
Sur Chrome, c'est clic droit et 'Traduire en français'.
Sur Firefox, tu peux te servir d'un add-on pour avoir la même fonction.
merci infiniment Sandentwins pour ce tuyau:ça marche !
Perso préféré : esteban
Couple préféré: esteban zia
:Sancho: :Pedro: le condor ? c'est pas d'l'or ?!?!?? ça vaut rien alors!!!!
Sandentwins
Vénérable Inca
Vénérable Inca

I have no flippin' clue as to when the next chapter's comin out. Guess I'm hitting third stage of fic writing, the "We'll get there when we get there!!" stage. *dances in depressionese*

Have a doodle I did.
newcrewsunset.png

Esteban had long forgotten what was weird or not, and he stopped caring; but he also forgot that others were not in this situation.

“Well...I was a kid too, then.”, Tao attempted. “I don't really know if we would ever have gotten together, but...well, now we'll never know.”

It stung again.

“Yeah.”, Esteban dismissed. “Let's not think about the could haves and could have nots. It's best we focus on the present. And right now, you have a big present to think of!”

Quickly, he tried using his cheer to disperse the unease, and it seemed to work. At least, enough that Tao didn't look uncomfortable anymore.

“Indeed. I should get back to the others. I think we'll have a lot of discussing to do.”

“Come back with her answer. And I hope it's a positive, alright?”

“I can't guarantee anything, but I'll do my best.”

He chuckled, and Esteban smiled in turn. Then, after an awkward greeting, Tao went on his way, soon leaving his line of sight.

As for Esteban, he stayed sitting there, not feeling the need to move. There was no point in moving, when he'd disappear at dusk anyway.

Chais pas pourquoi j'étais d'humeur Taozia pour cette fic. Guess que c'est le seul couple possible dans la timeline Condorswap. Dunno, I find them cute af.

Have more doods of them and their Condorswap kiddo.
20200601_004144.png

ImageImage
Este
Maître Shaolin
Maître Shaolin
Genre : Homme

Message par Este »

J'adore ce chapitre ! Je l'attendais impatiemment !
Saison 1 : 18/20 :D
Saison 2 : 13/20 :roll:
Saison 3 : 19/20 :-@ :-@ :-@
Saison 4 : 20/20 :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@

Perso préféré : Laguerra
Couple préféré : Mendoza et Laguerra
Sandentwins
Vénérable Inca
Vénérable Inca

Este a écrit : 08 juin 2020, 09:04 J'adore ce chapitre ! Je l'attendais impatiemment !
Lequel ? J'en ai pas posté de nouveau.

ImageImage
Répondre